Monday, February 9, 2009



I think the thermometer is frozen in time...It just won't move.





The orchard is a beautiful Winter Ice Wonderland after a small ice storm. Lucky we did not loose any branches due to the ice. It is hard to believe in a few weeks these branches will burst into blossom and the honey bees will be humming along every branch. I dream of spring when I am cold. BRRRRRRRRRRRR
All wrapped up in a stick of ice there are hundreds of little pink and green petals gathering up energy from the roots and waiting for sun's warmth to engage new growth and beautiful pink blossoms that will mature into delicious fruit and honey. That is amazing.
I must bee patient, tolerate the cold and enjoy the gifts each season brings.


When I'm waiting for Spring I do feel like a child waiting for Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment